Friday, June 08, 2007

Ignorance is bliss

Phew, finally I've finished photoshopping the photos.
58 photos okay! In 3 hours. Lol, such a noob :D
Okay, shall let the photos do the talking!

Telephone lines I suppose.

Used to it (:

In the cable car!

Hotel room.

Room's damn small okay :D

Had dinner at Pizza Hut! Yum.

I think the food in M'sia is better than S'pore. Fast-food :D

Look at the crowded place, tsk.

Went bowling with family after dinner! So long since I bowled.
Ha ha.

Eh, Im lousy okay.

MERRY-GO-ROUND!

Went for bowling in the second day, temptations :)
One on one with my sister. I was stronger okay!

Okay, so my second game was lousier. Tsktsk :/

Tid-bits tend to become bigger in Genting.

:D

Went to the outdoor theme park to play on the second day.
Didnt take any photo. Handphone no battery, no camera.
Nevertheless, super fun okay! Esp the spacedrop.
I still shudder at the thought of dropping from a high distance.
:/

Down from Genting!

Amen!

How siblings react towards each other, ha ha.

First they fight.

Toys are thrown everywhere.

Younger ones pick them up.

& it starts all over again :p

Twins!

Poor thing, no customers.

Whee, sweet lollipop!

On my way to Kuala Lumpur. 2 to 3 hours drive okay.
Nausea people tend to *puke*. So random.

Life in the country.

Checking in.

A rather nice hotel room.

Crazy fellow :p

Food street.

Had dinner @ a famous shop.

View from room.

Went shopping on the fourth & fifth day. No photos taken.
Kinda lazy to take it too, gah. But one thing for sure!
Im happy, cos I got most of the things I wanted!
Like, Nike bag, high cut shoes & a pair of cargo pants.
Thanks mum & dad :D

Went to the gym on the last day. Burn those calories!
Ha ha. After that, had lunch & went back home.
6 to 8 hours drive, wah lao. Damn tiring okay.

Custom, back to S'pore.

Okay. As you all can see, this is a very rushy entry.
Pardon me, too many photos & stuffs. Made me pek chek.
Anyways, hope this will cover my 5 days of not-blogging!
Miss alot of people. My spongebob, my bed, no. 17, etc etc.

Yay, Guides camp is coming! Bad thing is, I havent planned it.
Boo, wonder how the 2 meetings went last week.
Jm says that my blog took him 10 minutes to load.
Is my blog really that laggy? Tell me about it.
Okay, shall go & sleep till Im satisfied now.
K, Goodnight all!

No comments: